Mean Zenith Path Delay Biases of each weekly AC troposphere solution wrt weekly EPN troposphere solution
- Show the agreement between the Zenith Path Delay (ZPDs) solutions produced by the different EPN Analysis Centres (ACs)
- Reflect changes in, e.g. used options, analysis procedures etc.
- EPN ACs are estimating ZPDs on a daily basis
- These estimates are combined on a weekly basis to create the EPN combined ZPD solution.
- The mean biases show the mean agreement of the daily AC solutions to the weekly combined ZPD solution
- Results from GPS weeks 834 until 1824 are by default based on EPN-repro2 results.
- Results from GPS weeks 1824 until present are coming from the routine data analysis.