- Show the agreement between the Zenith Path Delays (ZPDs) estimated by the EPN Analysis Centres (ACs)
- Visualize potential periodic signals
- Reflect changes in, e.g. used options, analysis procedures etc.
- EPN ACs are estimating ZPDs on a daily basis
- These estimates are combined to create the EPN combined (mean) ZPD solution considering the biases (provided in this plot) between the individual solutions
- The resulting daily biases show the agreement of the ACs solutions to each other and to the combined ZPD solution
- Results from GPS weeks 834 (1996) until 1824 (2014) are by default based on EPN-repro2 results.
- Results from GPS weeks 1825 (2015) until present are coming from the routine data analysis.
- Note that the number and composition of the ACs contributing to the combined solution for this station may differ between reprocessing and routine operation.